With an olive-infused crust… and a sun-dried tomato and feta cheese topping!
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 3/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, sliced plus 3 Tbsp oil from jar
- 1 Tbsp Urban Accents Marrakesh Za'atar
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 6-oz pkg crumbled feta cheese
- fresh basil, thinly sliced
- fresh zuchini - thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Urban Accents Fire Roasted Arrabbiata Pizza Sauce
- 20 min
- 20 min
- 40 min
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- On lightly floured surface, divide dough into quarters. Roll or stretch to form four 6-inch ovals. Press chopped olives into dough.
- In small bowl, combine reserved oil from sun-dried tomatoes with Marrakesh Za'atar.
- Transfer dough ovals to grill. Cook until undersides are firm and beginning to char, about 2-3 min.
- Using tongs or a large spatula, transfer crusts, grilled side up to a baking sheet; brush with seasoned oil mixture.
- Spread crusts evenly with pizza sauce, thinly sliced red onion, zucchini and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Slide topped crusts back onto grill and cook until crusts are cooked through.
- Transfer to cutting board; quickly top with crumble feta and basil. Cut into wedges and serve.