With Mediterranean herbs, feta, olives and tomatoes…deliciously different!
- 6 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg Urban Accents Athenian Herb Dryglaze, divided
- 2 lbs pizza dough or 4 prepared 12-inch pizza crusts
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 16-oz can tomato sauce
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 20 min
- 20 min
- Ready in:
- 40 min
- Rub chicken with 3 Tbsp olive oil and place in resealable plastic bag. Add Athenian Herb Dryglaze seasoning blend, reserving 2 tsp for later use. Seal bag and gently shake to evenly coat chicken. Let sit for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Grill chicken for 5-7 min per side until it is cooked through. Remove chicken to cutting board; let chicken rest for 5 min and cut into bite-sized chunks.
- In small bowl, combine tomato sauce with remaining 2 tsp Athenian Herb seasoning blend. In medium bowl, combine cheeses.
- If using dough, stretch or roll dough on floured surface to form four 10-inch discs, about 1/4-inch thick. Brush tops of dough discs or prepared crusts with 1-1/2 Tbsp oil; place discs oil-side down on grill and close lid. Grill over medium heat 1-2 min or until grill marks appear on the bottom of the crust. Carefully flip crust over using tongs or spatula.
- Spread tomato sauce mixture on uncooked sides of crusts. Layer with chicken, cheese mixture, tomato slices, olives and onion. Make sure cheese is spread evenly so that is melts easily. Close lid and grill 3-4 min longer or until cheese melts and crust is light brown. Check often to avoid burning.
- Slide cooked pizza onto baking sheet, slice and serve immediately.