Is there anything better than a sweet and savory grilled combo? We don’t think so either, so we came up with the perfect pair: pork and peaches grilled with our earthy herbed, and maple-y sweet Dryglaze seasoning. It goes on dry and creates a shiny, luscious glaze during a quick, 30 minute marinade!
- Rub pork chops with 3 Tbsp oil and place in a resealable bag. Add 2/3 packet of Vermont Grill DRYGLAZE seasoning into bag. Seal bag and gently shake for even coating. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to create a beautiful glaze.
- Meanwhile, mix remaining seasoning and remaining 2 Tbsp oil in a small bowl. Brush onto cut side of peaches.
- When ready to cook heat grill (or grill pan) and oil grates. Remove pork chops from bag (discard any remaining liquid), and place porkchops over indirect heat. Grill 5-7 minutes on each side until bold grill marks have formed and an internal thermometer reaches 145°. Remove from grill and allow to rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, place peach halves cut side down on grill grates and grill 4-6 minutes or until bold grill marks form. Remove, allow to cool slightly, and slice into large slices.
- Slice chops and serve with peach slices. Garnish with fresh herbs like basil, cilantro, or parsley.