Accented with maple and sage… a delicious and easy appetizer that’s sure to impress!
- 10 min
- 20 min
- Ready in:
- 30 min
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place ketchup in small saucepan with 3 Tbsp Vermont Grill Dryglaze; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, onion and remaining seasoning; combine thoroughly.
- Roll mixture into small meatballs approximately 1-inch in diameter and place on baking sheet prepared with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 15-20 min until cooked through.
- While meatballs are baking, slowly heat ketchup mixture over low heat, stirring continuously until seasoning is totally mixed in and sauce has thickened slightly.
- Place sauce in serving bowl, add cooked meatballs and gently stir so that meatballs are evenly coated with sauce. Serve warm.