Bacon-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts are an annual holiday favorite! Our Vermont Maple Grill seasoning creates a sweet glaze that makes these party bites completely irresistible.
- Urban Accents Vermont Maple Grill Dryglaze (full packet)
- 2 Tbsp olive oIl
- 1 pound medium sized Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cut in half
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a foil lined baking sheet with oil.
- Combine 1 Tbsp seasoning and 1 Tbsp olive oil and toss with sprouts to coat. Roll each sprout in a piece of bacon and place seam-down onto baking sheet. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Combine remaining seasoning with butter. Remove pan from oven. Uncover and brush bacon-sprouts with seasoning mixture. Bake 10-15 minutes uncovered or until bacon is crisp. Serve on toothpicks.