With the irresistible flavors of orange, wasabi & ginger to give these skewers a sweet & spicy Asian flavor…
For: 6 servings
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking: 20 min
Ready in: 30 min
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 1 hour.
- Cut chicken into 2-inch pieces. Rub oil on raw chicken and place in resealable plastic bag. Add contents of Mandarin DRYGLAZE packet and shake gently so that chicken is evenly coated. Seal bag and lay flat in refrigerator for 30 min to form glaze.
- Thread chicken onto skewers. Loosely wrap skewers in foil and place on cookie sheet.
- Roast for 15 to 20 min until done, removing foil halfway through roasting to brown.
- OR: preheat grill or grill pan and cook over medium-high heat to desired doneness.