Manchego and Sausage Stuffed MushroomsOctober 24, 2016
Give stuffed mushrooms a cheesy twist with our Manchego and Roasted Garlic Veggie Roaster. This easy appetizer will be ready in less than 30 minutes!
- 1 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp Urban Accents Manchego & Roasted Garlic Veggie Roaster
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1-2 lb baby bella mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- Set oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet set to medium-high heat, cook sausage until browned. Remove from skillet on to a plate lined with a paper towel to absorb extra grease. In a bowl, add cooked sausage, bread crumbs, seasoning and parsley. Mix until well combined.
- Scoop sausage mixture into the hallow area of mushroom. Place mushrooms on a baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes. Let mushrooms cool for 2-3 minutes before serving.