Manchego & Garlic Pizza NachosAugust 4, 2016
Pizza or Nachos?? Why should you have to choose?! Be like us and combine two of your favorite game-day snacks. Pizza Nachos will be a winner in your house!
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup Urban Accents Manchego and Garlic Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 10-20 pepperoni slices
- 2 tbsp sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Set oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Spread tortilla chips over cookie sheet. Drizzle pizza sauce over chips and top with shredded cheese. Lay pepperoni on top. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted.
- When ready to serve, top nachos with black olives, tomatoes & green onions.