- Cuisine: American Adventures
A flavorful marinade gives these chops a boost of deliciousness…
- 4 servings
- Preparation: 10 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Ready in: 20 min
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients except lamb.
- Place chops in shallow glass bowl. Pour marinade over meat, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- To cook; transfer chops to an oven-safe pan and cook under a pre-heated broiler or on a hot grill for 3 min on each side until done.
- Remove chops to warm plate and tent with foil. Let chops rest 5-10 min for juices to distribute.