Korean Beef and BroccoliJune 10, 2019
Our blogging friends at Our Countertop used our Korean BBQ Taco Sauce to make a sweet, spicy beef and broccoli dish that's slow simmered for fall apart deliciousness.
- 1/2 bottle Urban Accents Korean BBQ Taco Simmer Sauce
- 1 pound boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 pound broccoli, cleaned and cut into florets
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil (olive or vegetable both work well)
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha style hot sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- salt and pepper
- Generously salt and pepper both sides of the roast.
- In a large pot, begin heating oil over medium high heat. Once oil is hot, add roast and sear on all sides.
- Add simmer sauce and sriracha and stir. Add brown sugar and stir. Cook on low heat for 2 hours. Stirring and occasionally and flipping beef twice during cooking.
- After 2 hours and when roast begins to come apart easily, add broccoli and cook for an additional 20 minutes on low. Serve over rice or by itself and enjoy!