A savory & saucy take on tuna poke. Yum!
For: 4 servings
- 6 oz sashimi-grade tuna fillet (thawed if frozen)
- 1/4 cup Urban Accents Korean BBQ Taco Simmer Sauce
- 1/2 cup soba noodles, cooked
- 1/2 sweet potato, spiralized and cooked
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup frozen, shelled edamame, unthawed
- 1/4 cup microgreens
- 2 tbsp. chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pickled daikon
- 1/4 cup crispy onions
- 2 tbsp. wasabi mayo
Preparation: 10 min
Ready in: 10 min
- With a very sharp knife, slice tuna into 1/2" cubes. Place into bowl and add Korean BBQ sauce, tossing to coat all pieces. Cover and refrigerate 30-60 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and build your bowl. For this recipe we used soba noodles, spiralized sweet potatoes, avocado, edamame, microgreens, chives, sunflower seeds, pickled daikon, crispy onions and a drizzle of wasabi mayo.
- Check out <a href="https://www.urbanaccents.com/okie-dokie-poke/">our blog</a> for more ideas for creating your own poke bowl at home!