Korean BBQ Pork Belly Taco RecipeFebruary 28, 2017
Courses: Burritos, Fajita & Tacos/Dinner/Late Night/Lunch/Main Courses/Pork Cuisines: American/Asian/Tex Mex Seasons: Fall Feasting/Springtime Fresh/Summer Grilling/Winter Warmers Difficulties: Cooking with Kids Friendly/Quick & Easy
Our Korean BBQ Simmer Sauce coats crispy pork belly for a super crave-able match made in taco heaven.
For: 6 servings
- 1-2 pounds fully cooked pork belly, sliced
- 1-2 cups Urban Accents Korean BBQ Taco Simmer Sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oIl
- flour tortillas or bao buns
- your favorite toppings
- 15 min
- 20 min
- Ready in:
- 35 min
- Brown pork belly slices in a skillet over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add 1-2 cups of sauce to skillet and simmer to thicken. Continue turning pork slices to coat with thickened, caramelized sauce. Add more sauce to taste.
- Serve with warm tortillas or bao buns and top with your favorite toppings. We like pickles, kimchi, chopped green onion, and shredded cabbage.