Courses: Appetizers, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Main Course, Main Courses, Poultry & Game, Poultry & Game, Sauces & Marinades
Cuisine: Latin Heat
sweet and fiery infused chicken…great for super spicy wings as well.
- 5 min
- 20 min
- Ready in:
- 25 min
- In medium non-metallic bowl, whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, white wine vinegar, orange juice, lime juice and Jamaican Jerk BBQ.
- Add chicken breasts; mix well to coat evenly. Cover chicken and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Bake or grill chicken as preferred.
- Reduce leftover marinade by first bringing it to a boil, and then simmering for at least 10 min. Pour over cooked chicken.
- This marinade can also be used for pork, lamb, beef, shrimp or any of your favorite grilled meats.