Stuffed with tomatoes, mozzarella, Parmesan & herbs… these portobellos can be served as an appetizer or side dish!
- 6 servings
- 6 medium Portobello mushrooms, gills removed
- 4 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded & coarsely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesdan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1 to 1-1/2 tsp Urban Accents Isle of Capri Seasoned Salt
- 1 Tbsp Urban Accents Roma
- 1/2 Red bell pepper, diced
- Preparation: 10 min
- Cooking: 25 min
- Ready in: 35 min
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Lightly brush the topside of the mushrooms with olive oil and place on baking sheet.
- Mix all of the remaining Ingredients in a bowl. Fill each cap with a handful of the mixture, packing it down and mounding the top.
- Bake 20-25 min until the mushrooms are tender and the tops are golden brown.