Indian Coconut Pumpkin CurryAugust 9, 2016
Indian Coconut Pumpkin Curry is a pumpkin and tomato-based sauce with a hint of coconut milk blended with traditional Indian curry notes of turmeric, coriander, cumin, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 1 tbsp olive oIl
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, halved
- 1 jar Pumpkin Curry Sauce
- 2 tbsp cilantro, optional
- 1 lime, cut into wedges optional
- Lightly salt and pepper both sides of chicken. In a saute pan, add oil, heat on medium heat and brown chicken on both sides. Cook for 8 minutes. Add sauce, bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes. Serve with couscous or rice. Garnish with cilantro and/or a freshly squeezed lime wedge.