Use our Honey Vanilla Fruit Griller blend to make this crispy, not-to-sweet granola. Keep this delicious mixture in an airtight container on the countertop and just see how long it lasts….
- 6 servings
- 2 tbsp. Honey Vanilla Fruit Griller Seasoning,
- 1/2 cup cooking oil (- Use an oil with a neutral flavor like canola or coconut. Olive oil will do in a pinch.)
- 2 cup Old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup chopped nuts of your choice (optional) (- We like pecans and almonds.)
- 1/4 coconut chips (optional)
- 12 dried cherries or raisins (optional)
- 1/3 cup chia seeds (optional)
- Preparation: 5 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Ready in: 15 min
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray to keep granola from sticking.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a heat-proof bowl.
- Warm cooking oil in a small sauce pan over low heat or microwave until hot. Add Fruit Griller Seasoning and stir to dissolve.
- Pour oil and seasoning mixture over dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Spread combination onto baking sheet in a thin layer and bake approximately 10 minutes or until toasty, fragrant, and crispy.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before adding to smoothie bowls, yogurt parfaits, or sprinkling on ice cream for a delicious dessert.
- For a somewhat savory, spicy granola, try our Sweet Habanero Fruit Griller in this recipe.