No holiday table is complete without the sweet, tangy pop of cranberry sauce, and it's SO easy to upgrade from the wiggly can-shaped cylinder. Put it all in a pot and just make sure it doesn't boil over. You'll be so delighted at how much better the homemade version can be!
- 16 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 ounces Urban Accents Honey Vanilla Fruit Griller
- 2 inch piece fresh orange peel
- Stir all ingredients together in a small saucepan. Heat over medium-high, stirring frequently until cranberries begin to pop. Keep an eye on the pot and turn heat down if it starts to boil over.
- Remove from heat. Remove orange peel and allow sauce to cool before serving.