Baked apples get packed with fall flavors when using our Honey, Ginger and Vanilla Fruit Griller Seasoning. This easy dessert is perfect for the holidays.
- 6 people
- 5 graham crackers,
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 pouch Urban Accents Honey Vanilla Fruit Griller Seasoning
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 apples, sliced
- 2 tbsp butter, cut into small cubes
- whipped cream, for garnish
- caramel sauce, for garnish
- Preparation: 15 min
- Cooking: 35 min
- Ready in: 50 min
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. Pulse graham crackers, flour & seasoning in the a food processor until finely ground. Transfer to a medium bowl and add melted butter; mix until a few large clumps form. Spread out crumble on a rimmed baking sheet and bake, shaking once, until golden, 12-15 minutes. Let cool.
- Increase oven heat to 350 degrees. Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray. In a bowl, add apples and 1.5 cups of graham cracker mix. Toss to coat evenly. Pour into baking dish and cover with remaining graham cracker mix. Add cubes of butter on top and cover with foil. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Garnish with whipped cream and caramel sauce when ready to serve.