This colorful, tasty recipe is a meal prep dream! Cook all the veggies and chickpeas ahead and assemble the tostadas whenever you’re ready for a mouthwatering meal or veggie-packed snack. Substitute veggies you love for any you don’t!
- 1-2 cup Urban Accents Honey Chipotle Taco Sauce
- 1 package tostadas (crispy flat corn tortillas)
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- 2 yellow squash, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, slivered or chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- 1 lime, cut into wedges (for garnish)
- bunch cilantro, roughly chopped (for garnish)
- For grilling: Brush or spray veggies with olive oil and grill over indirect heat until crisp-tender and a bit charred.
- For roasting: Spread veggies out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Brush or spray with oil and roast in a 400° oven 20-30 minutes or until just tender. Optional: for a little char color, broil veggies for 2-3 minutes. Watch closely to prevent burning.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. Add drained garbanzo beans and cook until hot. Add appx 1.5 cups of Honey Chipotle Taco Sauce and cook until bubbling and thickened (4-6 minutes).
- To serve, layer veggies onto tostadas and top with sauced chickpeas. Finish with a drizzle of Honey Chipotle sauce and a squeeze of lime. Garnish with chopped cilantro.