A sweet and sassy side dish for your next BBQ…
- 10 min
- 20 min
- Ready in:
- 30 min
- Preheat barbecue grill to medium-high heat.
- In small bowl, whisk together oil and butter. In another bowl, whisk together Santa Fe BBQ Dryglaze and Worcestershire.
- Run 2 thin metal skewers or soaked bamboo skewers parallel through each onion slice, placing skewers about 1-1/2 inches apart to keep slice intact. Trim ends of bamboo skewers.
- Brush both sides of onion slices with oil mixture. Place onions on grill and cook until beginning to char, turning and brushing often with oil mixture, about 5-7 min.
- Brush top side of onions with dryglaze mixture and cook until mixture begins to bubble, about 2 min. Turn onions; brush with Dryglaze mixture and grill until beginning to caramelize, about 1 min longer.
- Transfer onions to plate and serve as side dish at your next BBQ .