Cuisine: Global Exotics
Season: Fall Favorites
Combine two of your favorite take out foods – curry & pizza! This homemade pizza recipe use our Pumpkin Curry Sauce as a base and is loaded with veggies & cheese.
- 1 pizza crust, (dough rolled out or pre-made)
- 1/4 cup Urban Accents Pumpkin Curry Simmer Sauce, (add more if needed)
- 1/2 red onion, (sliced thin and sauted)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, (sliced thin and sauted)
- 1 cup baby spinach (leaves torn)
- 1 cup havarti cheese, (shredded)
- grated Parmesan cheese (for sprinkling)
- fresh basil, (chopped for garnish)
- 10 min
- 10 min
- Ready in:
- 20 min
- Set oven to 400 degrees. Place crust on a pizza stone or baking sheet. Spread pumpkin curry sauce all over pizza and top with red onion, red pepper and spinach. Layer havarti cheese on top. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has completely melted. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and basil over pizza before serving.