Herby Hash BrownsMarch 20, 2015
Savory hash browns enhanced with a complex herb blend… yum!
- 6 med red potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgn olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Urban Accents Herbes de Provence, crushed
- 1 med onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- In a medium saucepan, add red potatoes and cover with cold water. Bring to boil and simmer until cooked through. Drain and cool. Dice potatoes into 1/2" chunks.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add olive oil. Add onions and cook over medium heat until caramelized, about 10-15 min.
- Add potatoes and Herbes de Provence; brown, turning only once (to prevent breaking up the potatoes). Add salt and pepper to taste.