Halloween Popcorn MixOctober 3, 2016
Everyone LOVES popcorn!! This fun and festive peanut butter Halloween popcorn party mix will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup premium white gold popcorn kernels
- 1 cup mini twist pretzels
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- 1 cup Reese's Pieces
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- Pop popcorn over the stove or in an air popper, using the oil & kernel measurements.
- In a very large bowl, mix together the popcorn, pretzels, peanuts, candy corn, and Reese's pieces. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the honey, sugar, peanut butter and butter to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Boil without stirring for five minutes. Remove from heat, and drizzle caramel over popcorn mixture. Stir to coat.
- Spread the popcorn mixture onto two baking sheets covered in parchment. Let cool completely, then break apart to serve.