Looking for a fast, delicious, super satisfying Summer salad? Look no further! Our Kodiak Salmon Rub adds an earthy kick to the honey glaze and to the creamy, smoky chickpeas. This dish makes an excellent cold lunch the next day, too!
- 1 pound wild caught salmon filets
- 3-4 tbsp. Urban Accents Kodiak Salmon Rub, divided
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 3 tbsp. honey
- juice of half a small lemon
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- cooking oil
- 1 can garbanzo beans or chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 large bunch arugula
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- Heat grill and oil grates. Combine butter, honey, lemon juice, salt, and 2 Tblsp Urban Accents Kodiak Salmon rub. Brush over salmon filets. Grill skin side up for 4-6 minutes. Flip and grill for 4-6 minutes on second side or to desired doneness.
- Heat a skillet over high heat. Add 1-2 Tbsp cooking oil. Add garbanzo beans and 1-2 Tbsp seasoning. Cook 3-5 minutes until tender but not mushy. Salt to taste.
- Add arugula to a bowl with chickpeas. Add salmon over top and garnish with sliced radishes. Finish with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and a sprinkle of kosher or sea salt.