Add slices of Italian cheeses and meats for a heartier appetizer platter…
For: 6 servings
- 1/3 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded & cut into strips lengthwise
- 2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 2 small eggplants, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 lb button mushrooms or 2 Portobellos, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 3 large Roma tomatoes, halved
- 2-3 Tbsp Urban Accents Parmesan Mediterranean Veggie Roaster seasoning
- Preparation: 15 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Ready in: 25 min
- Prepare grill for med-high heat & spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Coat all of the vegetables with olive oil; sprinkle with 1-2 Tbsp Urban Accents Parmesan Mediterranean Veggie Roaster seasoning.
- Grill vegetables over med-high heat in order; butternut squash (4 min each side), eggplant and zucchini (3 min each side), tomatoes and mushrooms (1-2 min each side).
- Arrange vegetables on a large platter; Enjoy!