Grilled Portofino Vegetable AntipastoMarch 20, 2015
Courses: Appetizers/Dinner/Lunch/Salads/Side Dishes/Snacks Cuisines: American/Italian Seasons: Springtime Fresh/Summer Grilling Difficulties: Cooking with Kids Friendly/Quick & Easy
Add slices of Italian cheeses and meats for a heartier appetizer platter...
For: 6 servings
- 1/3 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded & cut into strips lengthwise
- 2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 2 small eggplants, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 lb button mushrooms or 2 Portobellos, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 3 large Roma tomatoes, halved
- 2-3 Tbsp Urban Accents Isle of Capri Seasoned Salt, divided
- 15 min
- 10 min
- Ready in:
- 25 min
- Prepare grill for med-high heat & spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Coat all of the vegetables with olive oil; sprinkle with 1-2 Tbsp Isle of Capri Sea Salt.
- Grill vegetables over med-high heat in order; butternut squash (4 min each side), eggplant and zucchini (3 min each side), tomatoes and mushrooms (1-2 min each side).
- Arrange vegetables on a large platter; sprinkle with remaining Isle of Capri Sea Salt to taste. Enjoy!