This grilled pineapple margarita recipe is sure to get your party started, but watch out! It’s as strong as it is delicious.
- 1 part Cointreau, Triple Sec, or other citrus liquor
- 1 part fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 part pineapple juice ((fresh or canned))
- 2-3 parts premium tequila
- plenty of ice
For Pineapple Garnish:
- Mix all ingredients in a pitcher over lots of ice. For a large pitcher, start with 1 part = 1 cup. For smaller portions start with 1/2 or 1/3 cup. We suggest starting small as this recipe grows quickly, and the largest portion is the strongest ingredient.
- Adjust recipe to taste. If you it's too strong, add more fruit juice. If it's to tart, add more triple sec or pineapple juice. If it's too sweet, add more lime juice.
- Serve over ice with grilled pineapple garnish.
- Heat grill and oil the grates.
- Cut pineapple into rings. Liberally coat rings with seasoning blend.
- Grill pineapple rings on both sides until the seasoning caramelizes and they have nice grill marks.
- For an added touch, coat the rim of your glassware in a mixture of 1/2 cup flake, kosher, or sea salt and 2 tablespoons seasoning blend. Dip the rim of each glass in pineapple juice to make it sticky, and roll it in the salt mixture.