Use our sweet and spicy Sweet Habanero Fruit Griller to add depth to your next healthy smoothie. Save some of the components to arrange on top for the perfect Instagram-worthy pic. Don’t forget to tag us!
- 2-3 tbsp. Urban Accents Sweet Habanero Fruit Griller Seasoning Blend
- 2-4 fresh pineapple rings (- Peel, slice, and core a whole pineapple OR save time with pre-cut fruit. Do not use canned pineapple.)
- 1 fresh kiwi, peeled
- 1 quarter avocado, peeled and cored
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 1 handful of berries ((choose your favorite))
- Other fruits of your choice. (We recommend peaches, mango, and banana as alternatives. )
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk ((or other liquid))
- Sprinkle Fruit Griller seasoning on both sides of pineapple rings. Let sit at room temperature for 3-10 minutes for glaze to form. Grill over high heat on a barbecue grill or grill pan. Allow to cool fully before adding to smoothie. This is an excellent use of left over grilled fruit.
- All other ingredients listed are optional: choose your own adventure! Add your chosen ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and pourable. If it's too thick, add more liquid. Don't forget to reserve some fruit for garnish!
- Pour smoothie into a bowl. Arrange the toppings in a pleasing way, snap a picture, find us on Instagram, and tag us so we can see! @urbanaccentsspices #culinarywingman