Grilled Peach & Burrata SaladAugust 3, 2016
If you have 5 minutes, you have time to make this grilled peach salad!
- 2 ripe peaches, halved & pitted cut into 1/3 inch wedges
- 1 tbsp Honey Vanilla Fruit Griller Seasoning,
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 4 proscuitto slices, torn into pieces
- 4 burrata
- Balsamic glaze
- Set grill pan to medium high. Spray peaches with cooking spray and sprinkle on the seasoning. Grill peaches until desired doneness.
- To assemble the salad, divide arugula, grilled peaches and proscuitto between 4 plates. Place burrata in the middle of each salad. Drizzle balsamic glaze over each salad.