Use fruit grilled with our Honey Vanilla Fruit Griller to add depth to your next healthy smoothie.
- 2-3 tbsp. Urban Accents Honey Vanilla Fruit Griller Seasoning
- 2 fresh mango halves, peeled and cored (- Never worked with fresh mango before? Google it! It's so worth it. )
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- Other fruits of your choice. (We recommend pineapple and kiwi as alternatives. )
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk ((or other liquid))
- 15 min
- 10 min
- Ready in:
- 25 min
- Sprinkle Fruit Griller seasoning on both sides of mango halves. Let sit at room temperature for 3-10 minutes for glaze to form. Grill over high heat on a barbecue grill or grill pan. Grill each side for approximately 3 minutes. There will be grill marks, but do not let it burn. Allow to cool fully before adding to smoothie. This is an excellent use of left over grilled fruit.
- All other ingredients listed are optional: choose your own adventure! Add your chosen ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and pourable. If it's too thick, add more liquid. Don't forget to reserve some fruit for garnish!
- Pour smoothie into a bowl. Arrange the toppings in a pleasing way, snap a picture, find us on Instagram, and tag us so we can see! @urbanaccentsspices #culinarywingman