A spicy rub plus sweet honey and a little citrus… equals a great tasting grilled lamb dinner!
- 2 Tbsp Urban Accents Casablanca Ras El Hanout
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tbsp honey
- juice & zest of 1 lime
- 1 lb boneless leg of lamb
- In small bowl, mix together Casablanca Ras El Hanout, garlic, honey, lime juice and zest to form a paste.
- Butterfly leg of lamb and stab the surface. Place lamb in non-metallic pan; rub paste mixture over all sides. Cover and let lamb marinade for about an hour.
- Prepare grill for high heat. Cook for about 15 min, or until instant-read thermometer reaches 135F for medium-rare.
- Remove lamb, tent with foil and let it rest for approx 10 min before slicing; internal thermometer should reach 145F.