Grilled Lamb and Nectarine KabobsJune 8, 2017
These kabobs make the perfect sweet-and-savory summer dinner.
- 2.5pounds lamb stew/kabob meat
- 3 yellow nectarines, cut into 1/8th slices
- 1 medium red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 packet Urban Accents Athenian Herb Dryglaze
- Combine meat and half of the dryglaze blend in a large bowl. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Skewer the lamb with the nectarine slices and red onion chunks in an alternating pattern.
- Season each skewer with the remaining half of the dryglaze seasoning blend.
- Preheat grill. Add kabobs once hot and grill for about 2-3 minutes per side until caramelized.