Looking for something different to throw on the grill? Try this easy, crowd-pleasing pizza!
- Fire up the grill. Scrub and oil grates.
- Roll out pizza dough to desired shape, size, and thickness. Brush oil on one side.
- Once grill is hot, place dough directly onto hot grates oiled side down. Brush the second side with oil. Grill for 5-8 minutes or until bottom is crispy and toasty. Carefully flip the crust.
- While second side is grilling, build pizza starting with sauce. Add cheese, ham, pineapple chunks, and red onion. Cover grill and let bake until bottom is crispy and cheese has melted.
- Carefully remove from heat, sprinkle green onion on top, and serve immediately.
- For added flavor, grill fresh pineapple slices with Urban Accents Sweet Habanero Fruit Griller before chopping and adding to pizza.