Just like you’d find in a small Mexican fishing village…
- 5 Tbsp fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped cilantro, divided
- 2 Tbsp tequilla
- 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Urban Accents Fisherman's Wharf
- 1 lb sea bass, red snapper, grouper or or other firm white fish fillets
- 1 cup manyonnaise
- 1 Tbsp milk
- flour tortillas
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitte & thinly sliced
- 2 cups finely sliced Napa cabbage
- salsa verde
- 15 min
- 10 min
- Ready in:
- 25 min
- In small bowl, combine 3 Tbsp lime juice, scallions, 1/4 cup cilantro, Tequila and oil.
- Sprinkle fish with Fisherman's Wharf and place in glass baking dish. Spoon mixture over fish; cover and chill for 15 min.
- Whisk mayonnaise, milk and remaining 2 Tbsp lime juice together in another small bowl; set aside
- Brush grill grate with oil and preheat for medium-high heat.
- Grill fillets until just opaque in center, 3-5 min per side.
- Grill tortillas until slightly charred about 10 seconds per side.
- Coarsely chop fish; place on platter.
- Serve with tortillas, lime mayonnaise, avocado, cabbage, remaining cilantro and Salsa Verde.