Start by grilling corn-on-the-cob, add butter or oil… shake on seasonings and ENJOY!
Cooking: 15 min
Ready in: 15 min
- Carefully peel back the corn's husk without detaching it from the bottom. Remove silk and fold the husk back around the ears. Soak in water for 30-45 minutes; making sure the ears are fully submerged.
- Preheat grill to medium heat and set up for indirect grilling. Remove ears from water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Grill, turning often for 15 to 20 min. Remove corn from grill, peel back the husk and finish with butter or oil and flavorings.
- Kick up this summertime favorite with one of these combinations:
- Grilled Corn + Butter+ UA Santa Fe BBQ Dryglaze
- Grilled Corn + Olive Oil + UA Fisherman's Wharf + grated Parmesan cheese
- Grilled Corn + Butter + UA White Cheddar Popcorn Seasoning + minced chives
- Grilled Corn + Butter + UA Spanish Smoked Seasoned Salt
- Grilled Corn + Butter + UA Cayman Citrus Dryglaze + a drizzle of pineapple juice
- Grilled Corn + Butter + UA Tzatziki Dill & Garlic
- Grilled Corn + Butter + UA Mesa Rosa Chipotle + grated Parmesan or queso fresco
- Grilled Corn + Butter + UA Mesa Rosa Chipotle + a drizzle of honey