Grilled Chipotle Corn SaladJune 30, 2016
Step up your summer salad with this fresh recipe. It’s a real crowd pleaser!
- 4 ears grilled corn, shaved off cob
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded & minced
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oIl
- 2 tbsp Urban Accents Chipotle Parmesan Corn on the Cob Seasoning
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- In a large bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients together. Combine oil & corn seasoning. Drizzle over salad and fold to well combine. Garnish with cilantro.