With a fiery vinaigrette dressing that’s designed for lovers of spicy foods…
For: 4 servings
- Preparation: 15 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Ready in: 25 min
- Bring 2 quarts water to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add salt and green beans; bring the water back to a boil and cook until they are brightly green and crisp-tender, about 3 to 4 min.
- Meanwhile, fill a large bowl with ice water.
- Drain green beans and transfer immediately to the ice water bath. When green beans are no longer warm to the touch, drain and dry thoroughly on paper towels.
- In large bowl, combine blanched green beans, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and olives.
- In small bowl, combine Mozambique Peri Peri, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Divide mixture between 4 plates. Drizzle dressing over vegetable salad and serve.