With a fiery vinaigrette dressing that’s designed for lovers of spicy foods…
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 lb fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 12 Kalamata olive, sliced lengthwise
- 1 Tbsp Urban Accents Mozambique Peri Peri
- 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 15 min
- 10 min
- 25 min
DifficultiesQuick & Easy
- Bring 2 quarts water to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add salt and green beans; bring the water back to a boil and cook until they are brightly green and crisp-tender, about 3 to 4 min.
- Meanwhile, fill a large bowl with ice water.
- Drain green beans and transfer immediately to the ice water bath. When green beans are no longer warm to the touch, drain and dry thoroughly on paper towels.
- In large bowl, combine blanched green beans, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and olives.
- In small bowl, combine Mozambique Peri Peri, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Divide mixture between 4 plates. Drizzle dressing over vegetable salad and serve.