Missing your favorite restaurants and flavors from all over the world? We’ve got your back! Check out this crispy, saucey recipe for a Indian restaurant classic using our Punjab Red Tandoori Seasoning Blend.
- Preparation: 15 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Ready in: 35 min
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Blanch cauliflower for 3 minutes. Drain and Cool.
- Mix flour, cornstarch and 1 Tbsp Tandoori seasoning. Slowly add 1/2 cup water. Mix until there are no lumps.
- Add blanched cauliflower and stir to coat.
- Deep fry in hot oil (400 degrees F) until golden brown. Drain on paper towels
- In a large wok heat oil and saute green pepper until they slightly change color.
- Add tomato sauce, vinegar, 1 Tbsp Tandoori seasoning and soy sauce. mix well and saute for 2 minute. Thin with water if needed.
- Add fried gobi. Mix gently making sure the sauce has coated well uniformly.
- Mix the last Tbsp of tandoori with greek yogurt.
- Serve with dipping sauce, fresh cilantro, and green onions.