It’s no surprise that our dessert-inspired flapjack mixes make a great dessert! With the addition of decadent cream cheese frosting, these mini flapjack stacks are perfect as your next cute, sweet bite for hosting a crowd.
- 10 min
- 10 min
- Ready in:
- 20 min
- Heat griddle to 350F and preheat oven to 175F.
- In a medium bowl, add mix. Whisk in lightly beaten egg, milk and melted butter or oil until just combined. Batter should have small to medium lumps. Do not overmix. Add milk if batter is too thick.
- Grease the griddle with butter.
- Using a 2 fl oz ladle or large spoon, pour flapjack batter into 2 inch rounds onto the griddle. Don't let them grow too much - you want them bite size. When flapjacks have bubbles on the top and are dry around the edges, about 1.5 - 2 minutes, flip over. Cook until bottom is golden. Repeat with remaining batter. Let flapjacks cool to room temperature before assembling to prevent frosting from melting.
- To assemble stacks, layer pancakes spreading a dollop (appx 1/2 tablespoon) of cream cheese frosting between each layer. Stack up to 4 layers, but remember these are intended to be bite size. Garnish with a raspberry and hold it all together with a cocktail toothpick. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and serve.