A healthy burger accented with Mediterranean flavors and a Greek yogurt sauce…
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1-1/2 tsp Urban Accents Roma
- salt & pepper to taste
- 8 Tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped seedless cucumber, peeled
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh mint
- tomato slices
- romaine leaves
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- 10 min
- 15 min
- Ready in:
- 25 min
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat; oil grate with non-stick spray or olive oil.
- In medium bowl, combine turkey, red onion, lemon juice and zest, Roma and salt and pepper; do not over mix.
- Divide mixture into four portions. Indent each portion and place 2 Tbsp feta into each. Fold turkey mixture around cheese and shape into a patty. Place on plate, cover and refrigerate for 30 min.
- In small bowl, combine cucumber, Greek yogurt and chopped mint; set aside.
- Place patties on preheated grill and cook 5 min on each side or until desired degree of doneness. During last few minutes of cooking, grill buns until lightly toasted.
- To assemble: place patty on roll bottom and top with tomato, lettuce, 2 Tbsp of yogurt mixture and roll top.