Curry Chicken SaladSeptember 15, 2017
Soggy, boring chicken salad is a thing of the past! Mix in some global flavor with this fast, fresh recipe.
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Urban Accents Curry Row Seasoning Blend
- 2 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
Optional Add-in Ingredients
- 2/3 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions,
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 2/3 cup chopped apple or pear
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced purple cabbage
- 2/3 cup slivered carrots
- 2/3 cup finely chopped bell pepper
- 2/3 cup peeled, chopped cucumber
- In a large bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients and gently toss with chopped chicken and your choice of add-ins. We like at least two add-ins for added flavor and texture.
- Serve on a bed of greens or in a lettuce boat.
- Substitute low-fat mayo or nonfat yogurt for a lighter alternative.