Soggy, boring chicken salad is a thing of the past! Mix in some global flavor with this fast, fresh recipe.
For: 2 servings
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Urban Accents Curry Row Seasoning Blend
- 2 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
Optional Add-in Ingredients
- In a large bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients and gently toss with chopped chicken and your choice of add-ins. We like at least two add-ins for added flavor and texture.
- Serve on a bed of greens or in a lettuce boat.
- Substitute low-fat mayo or nonfat yogurt for a lighter alternative.