Enhanced with a touch of fresh lime…
- 4 servings
- Preparation: 20 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Ready in: 30 min
- Juice limes in large, non-metallic bowl.
- Add wine, Curry Row and Sonoma Pepper; whisk together so everything is well blended.
- Add shrimp and pepper chunks; stir to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Soak wooden skewers in water. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- To prepare skewers, alternate shrimp and peppers on each skewers.
- Grill 4-5 min on each side or until shrimp turns pink.
- Pour remaining marinade into saucepan; heat to boiling and reduce. Pour over cooked shrimp or use as a dipping sauce.