This recipe gives you crispy wings with a sticky-sweet, honey-herb glaze. Use your air fryer to get them ultra crispy, but this works great in a regular oven, too! And don’t skip the lemony yogurt sauce – it’s the perfect cool, creamy accompaniment.
- 5 min
- 30 min
- Ready in:
- 1 h 25 min
- In a re-useable container or bag, combine wings, oil, and seasoning. Toss to coat. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes to form a nice glaze.
- Lightly grease air fryer basket or racks with cooking spray. Place chicken wings in basket or on racks, being sure to allow room for circulation. Cook in batches, if needed.
- Set air fryer to 380° and cook wings 12 minutes. Remove, flip wings, and cook 10 minutes more.
- While wings cook, stir together all ingredients for sauce. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When finished cooking, carefully remove wings from basket, and serve immediately with yogurt-lemon sauce.
- To make this recipe in a conventional oven, bake on a rack in a sheet tray at temperature and times specified.