Creamy, delicious hummus is just a few minutes away with this simple recipe!
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can butter beans, drained
- 2 Tbsp tahini (ground sesame seeds)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp Urban Accents Marrakesh Za'atar Seasoning Blend ((plus more for garnish))
- 1-2 tsp kosher salt ((or to taste))
- juice of half a lemon ((lime is a good substitute, if needed))
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil ((plus more for garnish))
- 10 min
- Ready in:
- 10 min
- Add all ingredients except oil to a food processor. Pulse until all beans are blended. Run processor continuously and slowly pour olive oil in while it's running. Blend for 2 minutes or until hummus is fluffy and creamy.
- Spoon hummus into a bowl and use a spoon to make swirls on top. Pour more olive oil into swirls and sprinkle with more seasoning. Serve with toasted pita chips or cut vegetables.