Cowboy Caviar is a healthy dip that combines everything you love about Tex-Mex food. A smoky, tangy lime juice dressing made with our Chipotle Parmesan Corn on the Cob Seasoning covers corn kernels, black beans, and avocado. It’s sure to be a hit at your next party or barbecue.
For: 6 servings
- 2 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen (defrosted and drained)
- 2 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cup chopped tomatoes or halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp. extra-vigin olive oil
- 1-2 avocados, pitted, peeled, and chopped
- 2 tbsp. Urban Accents Chipotle Parmesan Corn on the Cob Seasoning (add more to taste)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preparation: 20 min
- Ready in: 20 min
- Combine all veggies (except avocado) in a large bowl and toss gently to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, cilantro, and Urban Accents Chipotle Parmesan Corn on the Cob Seasoning to make dressing.
- Pour dressing over veggies and toss to combine. Add avocado. Add more seasoning, as needed.
- For best flavor, refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving. Serve with tortilla chips.