Accented with crisp bacon and smoky paprika…
For: 6 servings
- Preparation: 10 min
- Cooking: 45 min
- Ready in: 55 min
- Cook bacon in large stock pot over medium heat until crisp. Transfer bacon to paper towels.
- Spoon off all but 2 Tbsp of drippings and return pot to medium heat.
- Add onion and carrots; cook until soft, about 5-7 min.
- Stir in Hungarian Herb Paprika Blend and cook and additional 2 min.
- Stir in corn, broth, and half-and-half; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 15 min.
- Transfer half of soup to blender and puree until smooth.
- Return pureed soup to pot and add bacon.
- Serve with toasted pita.