Quick & easy…with a spicy Caribbean Island flair balanced with citrus!
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Urban Accents Cayman Citrus Heat Dryglaze
- 1-1/2 lbs jumbo shrimp, peeled & deveined
- Combine orange juice, olive oil and Cayman Citrus Dryglaze in resealable plastic bag. Add shrimp, seal bag and toss gently so shrimp is coated evenly. Chill for 20 min.
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat. Remove shrimp from mixture and thread onto metal or pre-soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill shrimp until opaque in center, brushing occasionally with remaining glaze, approximately 3-5 min per side.