Warm, saucy shrimp with a subtle, spicy kick get wrapped in a tender lettuce leaf and topped with cool, crunchy toppings. And it all comes together in less than 30 minutes. What more could you ask for from a weeknight dinner?
- 1-2 pounds shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 2 tblsp vegetable or olive oil
- 1-2 cups Urban Accents Honey Chipotle Taco Sauce
- 1 head Butter or Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1 can kernel corn, drained (optional)
- 2-3 radishes, slivered (optional)
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded (optional)
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, chopped (optional)
- lime wedges
- Peel and rinse shrimp. Clean and dry lettuce leaves and prep other toppings.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook until almost pink. Add sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through and coating shrimp.
- Serve immediately: top a lettuce leaf with 2-4 shrimp, load it up with toppings and more sauce, and finish with a squeeze of lime juice