South American flavor in a healthy salmon burger… deliciously different!
- 4 servings
- Preparation: 15 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Ready in: 25 min
- Cut salmon into 1/4-inch pieces, then chop salmon until it is coarsely ground into small pieces.
- Place salmon in bowl and mix with 1/4 cup parsley, mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice and 1-1/2 tsp Argentina Steak Rub.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal portions and press each into a compact patty about 1-inch thick. Place patties on platter, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 min.
- In small bowl, combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, 1/2 cup parsley and 1 Tbsp Argentina Steak Rub; set aside.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat; oil grate with non-stick spray or olive oil.
- Grill burgers, covered, until well-browned on one side, about 4-5 min. Flip burgers and continue to cook, covered, for about 4 more min.
- During last few minutes of cooking, grill buns until lightly toasted.
- Place salmon burger on roll bottom, top with chimichurri sauce and roll top. Serve immediately.