Chili Lime Jicama SaladAugust 14, 2019
This salad brings the heat AND the crunch! It's the perfect veggie side for a Tex-Mex themed barbecue or when you need to add a little color, heat, and texture to your spread!
- 1 large jicama, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 1 large firm mango, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 red onion, diced very small
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- juice of two limes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp. Urban Accents Chili Lime Corn on the Cob Seasoning
- Toss jicama, red pepper, mango, and red onion together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Stir cilantro, lime juice, honey, and seasoning together in a bowl.
- Pour the cilantro mixture over the jicama mixture and toss to combine. Let marinate 15-30 minutes. Enjoy cold or room temperature.