Chickpea NibbleMarch 20, 2015
Healthy & crunchy snack accented with a mild Northern curry seasoning…
For: 4 servings
- 1 19-oz can chickpeas
- 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- pinch freshly ground pepper
- tsp Urban Accents Kashmir Garam Masala
- Preheat oven to 300F. Drain, rinse, and pat dry chickpeas.
- In a medium bowl, toss chickpeas with olive oil, salt, pepper, and Kashmir Garam Masala.
- Arrange chickpeas in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet, and roast, stirring occasionally, until browned and just beginning to crisp.